INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PREDICTIVE ASTROLOGY
CONFERENCE OF SA ASTROLOGERS - 2008
PROCEEDINGS OF 2008 CONFERENCE
Club South, South City-II,
23rd and 24th February, 2008.
The participants will share their experiences and discuss techniques for making the astrological consultations more effective and meaningful.
Intricacies of the astrological advice would be deliberated in the background of socio-economic, legal, psychological and cultural background of the person seeking astrological advice.
The participants get opportunity to discuss case studies with other astrologers during technical sessions for sharpening their analytical skills.
23rd February, 2008.
10.00 Welcome Address.
10.30 Introduction by Delegates.
11.00 Technical Session - I.
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Technical Session - II: Presentation by Dr. Sankara Bhagavadpada.
"The Ethos of Nations".
24th February, 2008.
10.00 Technical Session - III: Presentation by Dr. Jonathan Miller, "On the chart of patients."
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Technical Session - IV.
16.30 Valedictory Session.
The participation fee for the Conference will be US$ 75 and will cover
Lunch on both dates.
The club South accommodation in Gurgaon is likely to be available around US$ 100 per day as per availability. So, you can book as soon as you finalise your programme.
The Hotel accommodation in Gurgaon is likely to be available between US$ 150 to US$ 300 per day. The request for booking hotel accommodation with advance can be acceptable and would be as per actuals/availability.
Free transportation from Delhi Airport to the Venue of the Conference and
back to Airport for the foreign/outstation participants would be arranged for delegates as per their request.
Delhi sight seeing would be arranged for the outside participants on 25th February,
2008, and would be complimentary.
The payment for registration and advance for Club/Hotel accommodation can be made at
under item No. 31 through credit card. The appropriate amount can be filled in the box and the next box can be checked.
The following Systems'Approach astrologers are likely to participate in the Conference.
1. Dr. Jonathan Miller, President, IIPA California Chapter, USA.
2. Dr. Ms Sloan Johnson, USA,
3. Mr. R. K. Chadha, President, IIPA India Chapter, New Delhi.
4. Dr. Sankara Bhagavadpada, Chennai, India.
5. Dr. Mrs. K Batra, Gurgaon, India.
6. Mr. Jo Cohen, President, IIPA France Chapter.
7. Mr. Jagdish Sethi, New Delhi, India.
8. Mr. Rakesh Shukla, New Delhi, India.
9. Mr.Nawal Kishore, New Delhi, India.
10. Mr.Gaurav Dhameja, Faridabad, India.
11. Mr.Rakesh Sharma, Gurgaon, India.
12. Ms.Sunita Singhal, New Delhi, India.
13. Mr.K.Rajesh Chaudhary, Vice President, IIPA India Chapter, Gurgaon.
14. Mr. Pradeep Sethi, New Delhi, India.
15. Ms Anju Sethi, New Delhi, India.
16. Colonel B. K. Kailash, Noida, India.
17. Mr. S.K. Virmani, Gurgaon, India.
18. Cdr. Ashutosh Pandey, Delhi, India.
19. Mr. Aman Deep Saini, Delhi,India.
20. Mr. Rajesh Hasija, Gurgaon, India
21. Mr. V K Choudhry, Gurgaon, India.
22. Mr. Roop Saran, Vishakhapatnam, India.
23. Ms. Pushpa Saran, Vishakhapatnam, India.