"MARRIAGE OF CHILD"
Happy, timely and successful marriage of the child is one of the main concerns of the parents. Parents are concerned for timely marriage of their daughter, in particular. Marriage is an institution for continuance of mankind. A happy marriage creates opportunities for material and spiritual growth. The marriage partner becomes one's natural ally or friend. The spouse provides with an opportunity to confide in, to be heard, counsel and to plan for the future besides catering to his/her physical needs without any selfish consideration. The attainments of one's life are generally dependent upon one's successful and happy marital relationship.
The happiness in marital life depends upon the mutual trust, good health of the couple, their understanding and birth of children, post marital material prosperity and spiritualistic initiation. The mutual trust is generated by benefic influence on the planets becoming significators for the marriage and the absence of the afflicting influence of the functionally malefic planets. The good health of the couple is ruled by the first and seventh houses besides the significators of marriage and the Sun, the significator for vitality. The birth of children is dependent upon a strong/well-placed/unafflicted lord of the fifth house, Jupiter, and the lord of the second house. Post marital prosperity and the spiritual development depend upon the operation of the periods of the functional benefic, well-placed and strong/unafflicted planets.
Besides the operating planetary periods of the well-placed/unafflicted or strong functional benefic planets, long-term marital happiness is ruled by
1) Strong or well placed and unafflicted determinant for marriage.
2) Strong or well placed and unafflicted significator for marriage partner. For example, Jupiter is significator for the husband and Venus is significator for the wife.
3) Strong or well placed and unafflicted lord of the second house which rules the family and the continuance of the family line. It not only strengthens the marital bond but also blesses the native with male progeny which is sought after, universally.
(4) Strong or well placed and unafflicted lord of the fourth house ruling domestic peace and marital harmony.
(5) Strong or well placed and unafflicted and unafflicting lord of the eighth house ruling the marital tie.
(6) Strong or well placed and unafflicted and unafflicting lord of the twelfth house ruling comforts of bed and good sleep. A weak lord of the twelfth house or afflictions to the twelfth house or affliction to the lord of the twelfth house causes separation between the married partners impacting the bed comforts and loss of sound and peaceful sleep.
(1) The lord of the seventh house containing a mooltrikona sign becomes the prime determinant of marriage. In case there is no mooltrikona sign in the seventh house, then the lord of the houses signifying marriage (the second, fourth, eighth or twelfth house containing a mooltrikona sign) are considered as determinants of marriage. For various ascendants, besides the significator for marriage, the following planets are the prime determinants of marriage:-
Taurus -The Sun
Cancer -The Sun
Sagittarius -The Moon
Capricorn -The Moon
Aquarius -The Sun
If a mooltrikona sign rises in the navamsa (D-IX), the lord of the same becomes additional prime determinant of marriage.
(2) Venus and Jupiter are significators of marriage for males and females, respectively.
Marriage can also take place in the sub-periods of the unafflicted planets placed in the houses signifying marriage. Planets that closely influence by placement or aspect the MEP of any house signifying marriage and/or its lord become secondary significators of marriage.
If the prime determinants and the significator of marriage are strong or well placed and unafflicted and there is no affliction to the most effective points of the houses signifying marriage, the marriage takes place at the appropriate marriageable age of the native. The good strength of Venus hastens the process. The delay and problems in marriage are caused by:
(1) The close influence of the functional malefic planets or the most malefic planet on the prime determinant for marriage;
(2) Significator of marriage being weak, badly placed and/or afflicted.
(3) When the prime determinant and secondary significators are weak and/or afflicted.
(4) When the lords of the eighth and/or twelfth houses containing a mooltrikona sign are weak, badly placed and/or afflicted.
(5) The impact of lord of the sixth house on the houses / planet ruling marriage.
(6) The placement of prime determinant of marriage or the lord of the second or fourth house in the sixth house.
The influence of the functional malefic planets delays while the influence of the most malefic planet (MMP) delays inordinately and/or denies. The malefic influence of the MMP cannot be mellowed without persistent performance of the appropriate astral remedies.
For better understanding read the case studies in our book, Planets & Children.
Special Power Saraswati Kavach for harnessing the educational achievements of your child