"TIMING BIRTH OF A CHILD"
Everybody cherishes the birth of children, bringing them up and playing with them while forgetting all worldly tensions. Birth of children maintains the continuity of society. The Hindus attach comparatively greater importance to the birth of a male child. It is believed that the son will keep the memory of the father and forefathers alive after one's heavenly ascent besides performing the last rites. The delay or denial of progeny causes mental anguish to people not only in India but all over the world. No doubt, in this age of family planning, people in some countries are conforming to small family norms, yet the involuntary delay in the birth of a child in the early years of married life creates tension. The timing of birth of a child and reasons for delay/denial are traced through one's horoscope.
Determinant Planets for Progeny
1. The lords of the fifth and/or second house containing a mooltrikona sign are the prime determinants for progeny. For Aquarius ascendant, Jupiter and the Sun are the prime determinants.
2. Jupiter and the Sun are significators for progeny and especially for a male child.
3. The lord of the ascendant of sapthamsa (D-VII) containing a mooltrikona sign is an additional determinant for progeny.
4. The fifth and second houses.
5. The happiness from the male child is seen from the tenth house.
For the birth of a male child, it is important that the prime determinants for child are fairly strongly placed, well placed and unafflicted. Afflictions cause problems and can be reduced through propitiatory (peace making) remedies. The weak prime determinants for child are strengthened through a special power Kavach or a special purpose Kavach.
The fairly strong planets becoming the determinant of progeny (child birth) bless the native with children without any delay. The delay and denial are caused due to the weakness and/or affliction of the determinants and significators of progeny explained above. The delays are treated with performance of astrological remedial measures.
Special Power Saraswati Kavach for harnessing the educational achievements of your child