|Astrology Remedies||Home||Services||Special Power Kavach||Kavach||Second Marriage||Contact us|
PRIME DETERMINANT OF MARRIAGE
(1) The lord of the seventh
house. In case there is no mooltrikona sign in the seventh house,
then the lord of the houses signifying marriage ( the second, fourth, eighth or twelfth
house containing mooltrikona sign) are considered.
For various ascendants the following planets are prime determinant of marriage:-
(2) Venus and Jupiter are
significators of marriage for males and females, respectively.
(3) The planets closely influencing the most effective point of the house(s) signifying marriage or their lords act as secondary determinants of marriage.
Marriage can take place in the sub-periods of the strong planets placed in the houses signifying marriage. These planets become additional secondary significators of marriage.
If the prime determinant and the significator of marriage are strong and there is no affliction to the most effective points of the houses signifying marriage, the marriage takes place at the appropriate time. The good strength of Venus hastens the process. The delay is caused by:
(1) The close influence of the functional malefic planets or the most malefic planet on the prime determinant and secondary significators for marriage;
(2) Prime determinant of marriage being weak or badly placed and/or afflicted by the most malefic or a functional malefic planet.
(3) When the prime determinants and secondary determinant(s) are weak and/or are afflicted.
(4) When the lords of the eighth
and/or twelfth houses containing a mooltrikona sign are weak, badly placed and are
The influence of the functional malefic planets delays while the influence of the most malefic planet (MMP) delays inordinately and/or denies. The malefic influence of the MMP cannot be mellowed without persistent performance of the appropriate astral remedies. If there is a mooltrikona sign in the eighth house from the ascendant, its lord is called MMP. In case there is no mooltrikona sign in the eighth house, then the role of the MMP is played by the lord of the twelfth house containing the mooltrikona sign. In case there is no mooltrikona sign in the twelfth house, as well, then the role of the MMP is played by Ketu.