INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PREDICTIVE ASTROLOGY
CONFERENCE OF SA ASTROLOGERS - 2010
Club Patio South, South City-II,
20th and 21st February, 2010.
ANNOUNCEMENT: The participants will share their experiences and discuss techniques for making the astrological consultations more effective and meaningful.
Intricacies of the astrological advice would be deliberated in the background of socio-economic, legal, psychological and cultural background of the person seeking astrological advice.
The participants get opportunity to discuss case studies with other astrologers during technical sessions for sharpening their analytical skills.
20th February, 2010.
10.00 Welcome Address.
10.30 Introduction by Delegates.
11.00 Sharing of experiences by the delegates.
12.00 Technical Session - I Impact of Functional Malefic Planets.
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Technical Session - II. “SA LIGHT on Afflictions Hidden in the Div Charts” By Dr. Sankara Bhagavadpada.
15.00 Technical Session - III Presentation :
16.00 Technical Session - IV
21st February, 2010.
10.00 Technical Session - V - " Structure of the horoscope & the logic behind Mool-Trikon Rasis" By Mr. Roop Saran
11.30 Technical Session - VI
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Technical Session - VII. Questions & Answers.
16.30 Valedictory Session.
The participation fee for the Conference will be US$ 100 and will cover
Lunch on both dates.
The club South accommodation in Gurgaon is likely to be available around US$ 125 per day as per availability. So, you can book as soon as you finalise your programme.
The Hotel accommodation in Gurgaon is likely to be available around US$ 150 per day. The request for booking hotel accommodation with advance can be acceptable and would be as per actuals/availability.
Free transportation from Delhi Airport to the Venue of the Conference and
back to Airport for the foreign/outstation participants would be arranged for delegates as per their request.
Delhi sight seeing would be arranged for the outside participants on 22nd February,
2010, and would be complimentary.
The payment for registration and advance for Club/Hotel accommodation can be made at
under item No. 31 through credit card. The appropriate amount can be filled in the box and the next box can be checked.
The following Systems'Approach astrologers actively participated in the delebrations of the Conference.
1. Dr. Jonathan Miller, President, IIPA California Chapter, USA.
2. Dr. Sankara Bhagavadpada, Chennai, India.
3. Mr. V K Choudhry, Gurgaon, India.
4. Dr. Mrs. K Batra, Gurgaon, India.
5. Mr. Jagdish Sethi, New Delhi, India.
6. Mr.Nawal Kishore, New Delhi, India.
7. Mr. Roop Saran, Vishakhapatnam, India.
8. Ms. Pushpa Saran, Vishakhapatnam, India.
9. Mr.Rakesh Sharma, Gurgaon, India.
10. Mrs. Neha Gupta, Gurgaon , India.
11. Mr.K.Rajesh Chaudhary, Gurgaon, India.
12. Mr.Gaurav Dhameja, Faridabad, India.
13. Mr. Aman Deep Saini, Delhi,India.
14. Mr. Rajesh Hasija, Gurgaon, India
15. Mr. Rakesh Shukla, New Delhi, India.
16. Mr. Praveen Tyagi, Gurgaon, India.
17. Dr. Mrs. C.M. Sethi, Gurgaon, India.
18. Mr. A.P.Kaushik, Gurgaon, India.
19. Mr. Suman Vashishth, New Delhi, India.
PROCEEDINGS OF 2009 CONFERENCE